Thursday 25 June 2015

A New Photographic Site And A New Title!

Having had to replace my computer, it was also time to end my previous photographic site - http://www.northwestimages.blogspot.com and replace it with the one you are looking at now. I will still be travelling around the North West as before, and little further afield at times, taking photographs, and sharing some of them with you.

I am purely an amateur photographer, who takes images for fun, and share with others, such as yourselves. I trust you will gain as much enjoyment looking at them, as I do taking them. I will try and update the site every day, although cannot always guarantee that if I am out and about until late.

I will tweak the layout of the site in the coming weeks, so do please keep looking each day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment